Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Real Geese Decoys

I just want to let you know if your trying to decide what kind of goose decoys to spend some hard earned cash on I have a winner for you.  Real Geese Silhouette Pro Series decoys are the way to go I promise you!!!  There is a lot to be said for full body decoys but they are bulky and take up a ton of room they also take alot of time to set up and cost way more.  For the same money you can get twice as many silhouete's as full bodies and I personally would rather have a big, decent looking spread than a tiny, pretty looking spread.  If your still not convinced picture this.  Two hunters setting up a spread, one hunter is setting up 3 dozen full bodies and the other is setting up 3 dozen silhouetes who is done first???  Well since 3 dozen silhouetes can fit into a bag and be carried on your shoulder it doesnt take long to set up 3 dozen decoys however there is no possible way to carry more than 4 full bodied decoys at a time so get ready to make a few trips back to the truck!!   If you do decide to get these decoys you need to get the pro series II they cost more but they have a matte textured non-glare finish on both sides so they don't frost up and shine in the sun.  In my opinion these are the best way to go, but then again thats just me, I like to kill birds not look at my expensive decoys :)

These decoys are available for purchase at   http://www.webfootdecoys.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment